Monday, January 27, 2014

God Is In The Unplanned!

Over the past few days I've thought about the plans that we make as humans and the expectations that we have for the outcome of a matter. I regularly organize events and community outreach to only find that many people don't show up for one reason or another. It is easy, at least for me, to become discouraged when things don't work out as "I planned".

 I have all my hopes and dreams packed into a little package called "me" without considering God - sometimes.  Far too often I think that every part of my life should be planned, mapped-out and understood, not realizing that God specializes in the unplanned parts of our lives as well. 


It is in the unplanned portions of our lives where God shines the brightest. If we could do it all, we wouldn't need him. He wants us to make plans, but these plans must include his purpose. So, before you jump 2014 off with a good start I encourage you to make it a God start and include him in the process.

 To see how God shines bright in LaToya's life click here